Superheroes Birthday Party!

I've been planning for this event since last year! 

1) It was suppose to be held during Irfan's birthday in 2012, but his birthday was in the fasting month, so I postponed it. 

2) Next, it was supposed to be for Ikram's birthday in 2012, but I can't remember why we postponed that too.

3) Then, it was supposed to be for Irfan's birthday again, but again it was in a fasting month, so, "no..no."

4) This was the last trial, I don't care, I have to organize this no matter what. But I had a dilemma where to have the party. It was suppose to be at SD Club, but it was raining season and I don't want to take the risk. So was SD Court Poolside. Since it was held on December 1st, which was Marzayyan's birthday, we decided to have the celebration together. Then we realize we haven't celebrate Sofea's birthday as well (November 20th). If that's the case, we should host at their grandma's place. 4 in 1 Birthday!


With the superheroes except Zayyan because he was all moody!

I've planned more on the deco but hadn't the time to actually implement them.

Super!

All Blue and Red!
The Guests! Families, Admin Colleagues and Neighbors!



The SUPER Birthday Cake!



I love being host and I'll plan better events in the future! Well- planned events!

Comments

Popular Posts