MIHAS 2013! The BIG Day!

Assalamualaikum,

I know, it has been ages. "Not writing" have become a habit. I lost track what I have already written and what have not. Anyway, I have finished watching 119 episodes of the Running Man! It took me a while to figure out the icons and buttons in this blog. Fortunately, I still remember where the alphabet keys are on this keyboard.

Let's see.....

What have I missed?

My last post was about MIHAS. It's already been a month.

MIHAS 2013! The day began... Logistics, bringing foreign buyers in for the business meeting. And ON TIME!

The most busiest person on the logistic line. Mr Cute in PINK!

At the same, the registration of Malaysian sellers began.



 During the meetings, round checks for flaws, special/ additional requests, etc.


After the meetings, we prepared (headed by Azhar) the networking reception, as usual. Plus, Muslimah fashion show.



 
The signatures of all who attended.
In the end, we had to clear all equipments from the hall.

The IT Team!
You see, how lazy I am. Minimizing the words. It's becoming a shameful habit. The contents in this post doesn't even reflect the "BIG Day" topic, where I'm realitily using so "LITTLE" words to describe the event. I can't even remember much what had happened. I've faced short term memory loss.

Yours til the meat ball bounces,
 

Comments

Popular Posts