Mister IFTAR at MATRADE Hall!

Recent Friday,  we had IFTAR at our office. It was nice to have families around. The Club invited orphanage from a home in Rawang, Rumah Kasih Ilahi. The kids were 5 and 6 year old. They were still at a cute age and I can't control my emotion.

6.00 pm: We registered and were given a table number. We had table 11, second row in front, initially assigned with the orphanage (I can't possibly call them that so I'm calling them the precious kids), but they prioritize seating with our Directors. So the teachers from the home sat with us.

Entering the Grand Hall! Peace!

4 grilled lambs. I started to have headaches after 10 minutes.

The school mate.

Hungry and insisted to eat.

There were satay! Yay! Irfan was exactly like me. Loved satay so much, we ate satay the whole night.

The CEO with 40 Rumah Kasih Ilahi kids on stage for Duit Raya!

The kids were invited to come on stage for the Duit Raya! There were also balloons giveaways by a clown.


Mr Papa with Ikram waiting for the balloons.


Playing kung-fu fighting on stage after they received their sword like balloons (which embarrassed me).

With his classmate.
Right after IFTAR, we left for Kuantan. The kids were exhausted with the kung-fu stunts earlier that they slept all the way. So was I. I was feeling sleepy due to the grilled lamb. Chaiyok, Mr. Driver. Drive safe. That was the fastest journey because there were almost no car at all. We arrived at 12.30 am (2 hours which the journey usually took 3 hours).

Selamat Berbuka Puasa!

And Selamat Hari Raya!

Comments

Popular Posts