Family Making Kueh!

We went back to Kuantan for IFTAR with the family. As usual, our routine in Kuantan is  Telok Cempedak strolling but due to the fasting month and people are preparing for meals in the late afternoon, we passed from sea obsession. And started with other hobbies! A great family bonding activity.

My mother in law wanted to have Popia so I was making the Popia when my husband came home and asked to make Karipap Sardin. So I asked him to buy the ingredients.

Mr Karipap!

His specialty: Making karipap!
and the turnout was so artistic and fine. I have always failed this part.

When Popia and Karipap was in the making, sister in law's husband was craving for Akok. That was my mother in law's specialty. I learnt and got the recipe.

Akok! A traditional kueh in-the-making!
The second day, made akok again and my sister in law, Na craved for Keria. We were going home that day so we take-away!

Kueh Keria!
 HAPPY IFTAR!

Comments

Popular Posts