Iftar and Irfan's 6th Birthday!

Again, this year, Irfan's birthday was in Ramadhan. Happy Birthday Irfan! It was on a Sunday and he didn't fast on weekends. As he grow older, he expects the big day and was looking forward for the usual birthday routine. I brought him to a toy store to choose his birthday gift.

Only a small size cake because I bet all adults would be more eager to have proper meal for Iftar.

Lego, a gift from Hilma. Thank you!

A box of Transformers Lego from Imaya. Thank you!
 A special note for my precious son, Irfan:

You've grown too fast. I missed you being a cute little baby. We've paid so much attention to you because you were the first. I am so grateful to have you and I will always love you with my whole life. I really wish I could HUG you always.

Comments

Popular Posts