Car Boot Sale!

Sunday, September 30th, we rose early morning to participate in a car boot sale. That's the first. It's just like I'm starting a new business. ^_^ The organizer coordinate this event to earn  for the upcoming mosque.

Actually, my sis invited me because she booked 2 lots for the sale. And we sold off my mom's shirt, jeans, shoes, bags, baju kurung, blouses etc, etc. Selling off the things from her attic. I wish I could sell ALL. But that was too unreasonable.

I can't believe when I sold my first shirt. The satisfied feeling was just WOW! It was just so awesome. Overwhelmed by the spirit, I became more hyper. Nearer to noon, more people had started to come. The boys became restless and start to throw hunger strikes.


Our own little car boot sale! We were suppose to bring the coat hanger but it didn't fit in the car.

Selling their innocent and sympathy faces.

This is the best we could do.

Pak CIk, Mak Cik, Kakak, Abang, Adik! Come to our car boot! Everything's super cheap!

My sporting husband entertaining the kids while I was greedily busy for money! HAHAHA! *Evil laughter*

It's A Small World After All! I met with my high school friend! OMG! At first it felt humiliating but then I don't care. It was for the benefit of the mosque.

This young lady is not at all shy as you think. She sold off almost everything at such crazy prize.
It was a new experience. A really cool one and we simply love doing this business. No strings attach. No pressure. No capital at all. Minimal rent.

Let's go celebrate with breakfast although it was lunch already. Opps! I can't! My father-in-law was already on his way to my house. I've got to cook lunch. But then, we all turned out eating at Nasi Ayam Penyet. TeeHee! ^_^

Comments

  1. Well done everyone who joined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought i could sell a thing.... Maybe the price was beyond cheap... Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts