Lana's Birthday! 1st Quarter 2016 Birthday!

Ok. Some important event which will always be a referral point one day.

February. Was Lana's birthday. And she's is the only one in the family with a birthday in the 1st quarter. We love birthdays. We love themes. We love to eat. So, we had to organize a party. 



Supercape. Proudly, I made the capes myself.

Fly balloons, fly!

Opps, forgot to mention. I made the eye masks too. From scratch. My mother did help to sew and Hilda helped ironed.

Look at the cutie Maira. LOL! So superhero pose.

They were a real sport and followed instructions really well.

My purple & pink babies. 2 of them were missing. Maira was running some where. Imelda?
Oh man, there's not a single picture of her... *cries of regrets*

Finally, cupcake time. More sugar in take, more superhero energy to mess up nenek's home.
JUST FOR FUN!

THE "GET TO KNOW AFIQUE & PARENTS" EVENT!
This party was held after my sister's "get to know" future in-law gathering. I call it a gathering because it was really a small and simple event. Only close families. Afique and his mom & dad (3 pax). From our side of the family, our family (15 pax). And the matchmaker, Aunty Hira, represents both families.

Comments

Popular Posts