cousin ezzat's wedding!

10 December 2016, it was my cousin Ezzat's big day. His wedding reception. Yellow is the color. New clothes for me again! That was my 4th new baju kurung in 2016. So I had to let go 4 old baju kurung to give the new ones a home. Trying to be a minimalist here, but last year our family had a wedding marathon with different color theme. So no argument, please.

The pelamin was beautiful. The food was great especially with Mak Ngah's sambal hitam from Pahang. The kids had fun. We had fun meeting with relatives. Everybody's all grown up.



Congrats my dear cousin for your wedding. May your life be full of happiness until Jannah.


Cousins hang out.
I think we should wrap up 2016 family gathering. 6 weddings! We see each other way too many times. Joking. Til we meet again in 2017 family reunion.

Comments

Popular Posts