Marching to the Beach!

March 24th, 2017: A last minute program to the beach! Irfan was complaining that they didn't get to go anywhere that one week school break. I felt sorry and guilty so I suggested we go on a day trip to Port Dickson. That was the nearest beautiful beach. We went on Friday to avoid weekend traffic.

6.30am- got ready and departed for PD. As early as any other weekdays. The kids were excited so there was no hassle getting them ready including Imelda.

8.00am- arrived PD and went straight to the public beach. It was so calm, peaceful and so relaxing. No drama. Seriously a sweet escape.


SubhanAllah. Beautiful scenery. I love everything about beaches. The salty sea water, the wave, the smooth sand, the wind, the smell of the sea, the blue sky, the sound of waves, and the laughter of kids playing. If I wasn't too focus on monitoring the kids, I would have lay down shamelessly and doze off. I believe I have written about loving the beach in my previous posts. That shows how I really appreciate and love it.


We just love to sit on the smooth sand.

She was terrified at first. No sport, Imelda. You're not like your brothers.

These two however are jumping with joy the moment they saw a glimpse of the sea.

Just relaxed and lay on the picnic blanket. Enjoy the blue sky and the almost dark clouds.
"It's gonna rain soon."

One wefie, please.


10.00am- it rained so we rushed to indoor tour of the 3D Art Gallery.... to be continued in a separate post.....

Comments

Popular Posts