Live with a List!

Hmmm, I've just followed a new blog after taking a peek at her book review "Living Out Loud" the author Keri Smith, (of course being a writer), must have a blog of her own. And it's fun, light and easy to read. I've been wanting to look for the book but it is out of stock in MPH. I've written to them to ask for a copy. I guess I'll have to wait.

Earlier (yesterday morning), I've been doing a list of things in Excel. And when I read her site today, there was lots of "Things-To-Do" Ideas involving lists. I've been doing lists all my life, but inconsistently. I've put it every where. I've got lists at the office for work, grocery list in my recipe book (my own personal compilation). Can you believe I got my own recipe book? Yes, I do *annoyed if you say you don't believe me*. Although I seldom cook. Packing list (for balik kampung) is in a piece of paper some where, I can't remember. I'll create a new one every time. List of Planned Blog Post Titles, in my Reader's Digest Diary, which I carry in my handbag. List of Wordings, written in my mobile phone. I'll type it down every chance I got. Any thing that cross my mind. "Things-To-Buy" List, also in my mobile, some in my pen drive. Book Listing (Books I've Read and Wish to Read) in books I can't remember. And others that I've created from time to time, some in my iPad, some in my mobile, some in this PC, some in my PC in the office and others in a book.

You see, it's inconsistent. So yesterday, I listed it all up in an Excel. TA-DA! Speaking of posts, I've reached my 30th post this month. There's a lot to write about probably because of the festive seasons where there's a lot of activities going on. My plans (also in a form of a list *winks*):

1. August, 26th, Raya with my aunts and uncles from the Muar side of the family. At my mom's house.
2. August, 26th, a photo session with my family.
3. August, 27th to 30th, back to work routine and probably a hectic one because I'm guessing the Auditors are back.
4. August, 31st, Independence Day. Public Holiday. I'm thinking of bringing the kids to Dataran Merdeka to see.
5. September, 1st, my sis-in-law will be having his son's, Naeem's cukur jambul. I'm not sure we'll be going or not.
6. Most probably, they'll be lots of invitations to open houses this Syawal month.

Updating more in lists the Keri Smith way.
New stuff...
...I'm still new to photography. I've been carrying this camera every where I go and planning every event and snapping photos of each memoirs.
Working On...
...I don't know. Planning, I guess.
...Hosting an open house/ reunion for my high school pals
...Hosting Irfan's 4th birthday party
Reading...
...pending Reader's Digest from May to July 2012.
... pending House Rules
Grateful for...
...my husband's cooperation and share the responsibility to raise up the kids and do some house chores ^_^ Thank you so much.
Enjoying...
...Online Shoe Shopping @ Zalora (I'm eyeing on 3 shoes added to my wish list)
...Blogging more and more
Films I recommend... A Korean Drama, LOVE RAIN. It's the best!
Researching...for a short course and fees from a few colleges/ institutions.
Eating... still on a controlled diet and drinking lots of green tea and lime every time I feel full. Will have to weight and see.

Lists do make it easier to organize and manage. All you have to do is plan and follow it.

Okay, I need some shut eye right now. Good night!

Comments

Popular Posts