Mister Not So Fine!

March 19th, Ikram vomitted on me on our way to the office. I was covered with *ughhhh*. Can't say it. We went to the clinic right after he bathe and I cleaned myself. I smell like vomit the whole day and my colleagues can't stop making jokes out of it. Then in the afternoon, his babysitter said he got fever. Fortunately it didn't last long. He recovered two days after.

My baby's sick!

March 25th, Ikram vomitted again. Again, ON ME! Luckily it was after office and we headed straight to the clinic. Ikram coughed. I was getting worried. He hasn't coughed ever since his last admission in the hospital due to bronco-pneumonia. The doc gave him cough syrup. He also got high fever. The doc also said to avoid daycare but I had no choice. MIHAS is just around the corner. It could be a viral infection.

At the clinic near our home. Flipping through the magazine while waiting.
March 28th, Ikram still coughing and getting worse with the flam. He was chesty and that was making me even restless. Please don't let it be pneumonia. We went to the clinic straight away. I don't want to delay. Even when he's sick, he was still active and we notice some new talents in him. He mastered Interior Design. He totally redesign the clinic.

 
The bulb in his little head lit with ideas and inspiration.


He thinks it is prettier to arrange the furniture like this, in front of the doorway.

He even re-arrange the wheelchair.
He needed to nebulise twice that day but he didn't improve. The doc said, he is still wheezing and could be bronchitis. I requested for antibiotic to avoid getting worse knowing that his immune system isn't that good.

March 29th, I was informed he got diarrhea. No fever, less flu and less cough. And he is still active as usual. Nope, he became hyper active.

As of today, he is getting better. Let's hope he'll stay healthy.

Comments

Popular Posts