Mister Head Wound!

The first night we arrived, Ikram had made a mark at the back of his head. All moms were busy in the kitchen. All dads were making themselves busy by watching TV while the kids were the most who enjoyed the most because it PLAY, PLAY and PLAY time!

Suddenly, out of the blue (actually out of all the screaming, laughing, sounds of the wooden floors as if there was a stampede), there was silence and a cry. I recognized that cry. The kids were coming to me reporting, Ikram fell. Well, that was no surprise. That's normal.

So, he came with his crybaby face to me. When he calmed down, only then I realized what nobody realized, there was blood running down from his head. After just a few seconds, his pyjamas was dripped in blood. I told him to stay still so that I could check the wound. There it was.


We stopped the blood. It was deep cut. I don't think there was a clinic within that district. If there was one, it must have closed for Raya. We put on a traditional medicine and let it dry. The following morning we went to the nearest clinic and the medical officer glued the cut. In order to do that, he had to shave a bit of his hair. That was his Raya hair. Anyways, he's fine as always that's the main thing.

Comments

Popular Posts