Boots In!

I just love wearing boots. Especially in the office because it's freezing cold. My first boot was when I went to Johannesburg. It has heels and my feet hurt so much. I had to buy sneakers there because the boots caused blisters. I can't remember when I bought my second. And the third was when I had to go to Moscow and Istanbul. This time I bought a flat one. And I'm still wearing it. It's so comfortable. There's not that many choices here. I asked a colleague and he said to go look either in Bukit Bintang or Pertama. Yeah, I think I will, once this one is worn out.

My third boot.
And sleeping in boots! Who snap this picture??!!!!



This looks comfortable.

Aren't these a bit too much.

I think I'm gonna buy raining boots too. The raining boots for kids are just so adorable!! I know, you'll say, nobody wears raincoats and rain boots in Malaysia. But why not? When it's rainy season, people will not even bring along their umbrellas.


Even the Paddington bear wear boots.
Check out this Cutey! Copied this from Hatly! They got really cute raining boots for kids.










Comments

Popular Posts