Miss Boredom!

Assalamualaikum wbt. I know, I haven't been writing since last year, December 29th to be exact. To be honest I was feeling really lazy..super lazy..crazy lazy. No computers or laptops except during office hours. No other gadgets  and gizmos. I haven't even logined to Facebook for quite sometime. Not that I'm trying to be ignorant or something but I really don't feel like scrolling. *shrug*

So, what happened to the world when I wasn't around? The same thing? Routine? *bored*


What have I been up to?

Un: More towards career and adjusting to a new focus job scope. A heavier responsibility and burden.

Deux: A project that is still kept secret from the world.@-@ Still not the time to reveal it. *shhhh*

Trois: I went back to Kelantan during Chinese New Year. Have been coughing ever since. But the best part is that we went and returned via Terengganu! Terengganu means BEACHES!!!!!

Quatre: Sent my mom off for Umrah, Feb 13th and she returned safely yesterday.

Cinq: Baking!

Six: Repair works for the house.

Sept: Planning for Lana's birthday party this Saturday, speaking of which, I have plenty to do.

Comments

Popular Posts