Same Routine and Nothing New!

Hmphh! The last time I wrote, March 19th, I had a reason to write. But tonight, I felt like writing but I don't know about what. 

Work? No way! Ughh! Too many appointments, datelines, meetings and reports! That's it!

Relationship? Nope either, too personal to be sharing in the World Wide Web!

My recent activity? None. Except watching Korean drama. I repeated Love Rain and Lie To Me. 



The kids? They are growing too fast, that, I can tell. I'm writing in the living room while watching them play Lego. Same routine. They are either playing lego or cars, watching Cartoon Network or quarreling, playing superheroes or reading about tornadoes or volcanoes or etc. All I can say is that I love them so much!

The house and surroundings? It's a total mess. And I'm feeling so stressed with this "two-day" water rationing! I so love the rain! Rain, please come back! I have never been so thankful and happy when it started raining. It felt so fresh!

Hmphh! I guess, I am pretty BORED to be writing like this. I need a vacation! Although I don't think my boss will approve. Thinking about all the backlogs! But if I don't get any vacation at all, it will make my life more miserable and boring which will probably lead to depress and unproductive work, right? Hmmm, I probably should go on a vacation. Where to? The beach is preferable, of course. To be further discussed with husband. I am thinking about going on a picnic. Somewhere near, to save on fuel and time on the road. Port Dickson? Anyone wants to join? I'll ask again when I have the date.

Oh, and probably hosting a family dinner on husband's birthday (April 10th).

Comments

Popular Posts