Busy Bee!

Oh my, I have written in May? May? May was suppose to be my month. But why was I so occupied?

Remember the post I wrote about organizing. I watched Alejandra's video. Her 3 tasks
that'll guarantee you a more organized tomorrow. 

Seriously, I've been following her footsteps. I've made sure these tasks are completed before I sleep every single night. Two out of three of the tasks.

I've ensure to clear and clean the kitchen sink. Sparkly clean. When you got started, you'll start cleaning the counter tops, stove and putting away compartments to where it belongs.

Fold all the clothes and put them away in wardrobes. No clothes laying around before dozing off.

So, these task have been keeping me busy every night.





Again, check out Alejandra's site http://www.alejandra.tv/


Happy Trying! Happy Organizing! And Happy You!

Feeling great and energized right now while listening to Let Her go- Passenger.







Comments

Popular Posts