Us, Walking for Autism!

Like always, Hilma was the one who alerted us with any Walkathon or Marathon events. I'm getting chubby so I'd prefer walking. April 27th, Walk for Autism at Chitta Mall, Subang. Coincidentally, the same day and place, I'll be having my mini reunion.

This is the first time I brought the husband and kids. Irfan was impatient. A walkathon turned in a junior sprint run. True enough, Ikram was too lazy to even walk. We were lucky we brought the stroller which was put away in Grandma's attic. I would have suffered if I was to carry him for 5km.

Hilma, Fauzan, Lana and Sofea were also there to walk. Dr. Hira and a few of my mom's friends gave support for Autism too. Watching the autism participants made us grateful with what Allah have gave us.


The whole family in the walk-a-thon.

Together with the Doctor in the House.

Finishing Line! Hooray, Ikram!

Seriously exhausted.
 
Kid's First Time in charity event.



Comments

Popular Posts