IFTAR: Potluck with BFFs!

Assalamualaikum and Salam Ramadhan!

I haven't written about Ramadhan this year because we just had a humble month. Everything moderate. I haven't even went to a Bazaar. We almost ate at home (mother's) everyday except:

Iftar with husband's department @MT
Iftar with my Unit @MT
Iftar at sister in law's @Klang
Iftar with closest BFFs @Saujana Utama

There were several invitations though but we had to decline. We avoided eating outside because husband didn't want to miss Solat Terawih. Alhamdulillah.

 I'll update the IFTAR with closest BFFs first because I have the pics.

Venue: Suzy's new home. Ida came all the way from Tanjong Malim for this. 

We had potluck. Suzy prepared Rice, Ayam Masak 3 Rasa, Choc Dadih and Fruit Punch

I brought Daging Tetel Asam Pedas and stir cook the mix vege at Suzy's.

Ida made dessert. Bubur Jagung and Popia!

3 cooks!

Preparing to eat!

Kids ate after!


 I love them so much. They are someone you know well enough to go in their fridge without asking. That comfortable together. They are like a family to me. We grew up together since 1994. 20 years of friendship that you'll never easily forget. Love you gals!

Comments

Popular Posts