April Bowl!

April 16th,2017, let's bowl?! This was my second time playing bowling. One of the sport I have no interest of. But had to for my Laksamana Blue Team! To comply the quota. Our office created sports team this year. There are Laksamana, Bendahara, Penghulu Bendahari and Temenggung.

Coincidentally, my husband is in the same team too. And the kids are in a blue team at their school as well. So, okay, no buying more blue shirts.

These boys can't wait to bowl.

My 3 Laksamanas, cheerleading our team.

With the team, although I didn't contributed much.

Bowling isn't really my type of sport. I participated to support the team. However, if any my kids find bowling their kind of thing, I'll will cheer them on.

Laksamana came in FIRST place for bowling.
Coming up soon, other sports....

Comments

Popular Posts