April Running Medal!

April 9th, 2017, a Sunday, it's time for Sports Day! The day where the kids have been waiting for. This is one of the reason they are excited to go to school. The issue was, their father join a marathon on the same day. I can't handle the little princess alone. I can assume that she'll be wailing and grumpy the whole time because it'll be hot and sweaty for sure.

So, I asked my sister for a favor except that she couldn't handle 4 kids at a time because her husband had to work.

In that case, Imelda stayed with her while I took my boys as well as Lana and Sofea to Sports Day. See! That's tolerance, give and take. *winks*

The kids behaved dearly. No problem at all.

Ok back to the main event. Ikram participated in the 50m race. Surprisingly he won second place. We were surprised, seriously, because we didn't know he could run that fast.



The proud Silver!


His competitors.
After the race, I took the kids for a meal at KFC, their fave restaurant.

Comments

Popular Posts