Miss Community!

I lost track of the date, so I'm just gonna put MAY ISSUES until I found my calender memory. I kept saying to my colleagues that there's so much to remember and to do that I think I'm facing short term memory loss. That's why it's best for me to write to keep me sane and IN memory.

A few days after the General Election, my apartment's management office decided to organize a night with the residence by the poolside. My husband didn't want to go so I guess I wasn't gonna either. But then Suzy called me to invite me. I said "Yeah" immediately. I have no intention to cook any ways. Plus, Suzy's husband wasn't at home too. Might as well bring the kids to play.

As assumed, they played and never bothered of anyone around them. Even right in the middle of the hall where every one else was mingling. I was pretty mad as any other event they caused chaos. I shipped Ikram right back at home to his father when they started to roll on the floor, as if it was their own home, ignoring others. Pissed me off.


Me and Suzika!
The best part is that they serve satay! I didn't get to take much photos because one, I had to chase the uncontrolled boys and two, due to that I had to sacrifice my phone for Irfan to play his games to control him.

It was an effort to get the residence to get to know each other. During most times, in the day, most of us were busy working and at night were busy taking care of family matters and taking peaceful rests. We hardly even get the opportunity to say "hi" or came across one another.

Keep peace, keep warm and keep harmony!

Comments

Popular Posts