Us Votes!

MAY ISSUE:
 
I've got no comment on political issues. My family have never discussed about political issues because it will always lead to emotional crisis. My mom had always reminded us especially her son-in-laws, not to comment anything political in news. :) Everyone have their views so let it be. BUT the most important everyone MUST take the responsibility to VOTE for the FUTURE. If not, it's just being plain ignorant.

Any way, our day during the general election:

7.00 am: Got everyone ready. The kids were still asleep when we got them in the car.
 
7.30 am : I was already in line to register. The queue was unbelievable. It was nothing like that 5 years before. Our area even add another location for the election. 5 years ago it was only held in 1 school. Now, there's 2. And busy. The queue was seriously a crawl. Everybody was suppose to decide who they want to vote by the time they went in. But no, everybody was busy thinking in there.

Line, up the hill and down again.
 9.30 am : After the long queue and *lots of sighing*, I finally finished and we were on our way to Kuantan. Luckily there was no traffic the whole way. *phew*

Add caption
12.00 noon : Arrived Kuantan and husband voted.

3.00 pm: My father-in-law brought us to Tanjung Lumpur for Sata (a must) and ABC (it was so HOT, I must have something cold) but they ran out of ice. *boohoo* That happen every time I went there. I guess every one was so hot too.

After the refreshment/ tea break, my FIL brought us to our favorite place in the world. The Beach!

The best feeling of sand underneath your feet.

The smell of salty sea water. *hmmmmm*

I just wish I have a house by the beach so that I could enjoy the scenery every day.


Someday, again

Comments

Popular Posts