Mister Buckles!


It was a while back when I decide to buy a car seat for Irfan. Ikram didn't want to sit n his own car seat when Irfan got all the freedom in the car. So to make to fair, I bought a toddler seat for Irfan. And *phew* it became better. I can sit in the car without any headaches when the two no longer fight over really small things.

I just bought it from Mudah.my for RM50. I had no problem getting them to sit in it because they were trained since they were born. *winks* It's true. So I could sit next to the driver upfront. I have never loosen their seat belt even if they cry. That's the only way to train them. Nothing comes easily. Anyway, it's for their safety. No! means No!

That was also written in the book I haven't had the chance to finish, "French Children Don't Throw Food." It's a parenting secrets from Paris. It's about training and disciplining from the moment they were born like babies should sleep in their own room, doing their nights, learning to wait, daycare, time management, coping with frustrations, discovering new things etc, etc. Please read, it is so helpful and so TRUE. Everything I have trained to my kids, the exact same way (even before I know that this book existed) EXCEPT getting them to behave at the dinner table, which was almost impossible. I'm sure there's a way.


Ikram lay back in his comfy seat.


Irfan loved his new seat.
I will write more about training and disciplining, okay. Buckle up boys!

Comments

Popular Posts