Pot Luck in Admin!

MAY Issue:

There was a day when we had a pot luck at the office. For breakfast, and it took us the whole day to finish all the food. I was in an evaluation meeting when I came out to find every one loitering in front of the board.

What? There's gonna be a pot luck? But I suck at cooking! Only then I realize that I had to fry drummets. *phew* That's easy peasy. I could do this every pot luck! *winks*

The day came and I arrived earlier than usual because I had to wake at 4 am to fry. But nobody haven't arrived yet except for CC Normah and CC Deen. I SMSed everybody to rushed everyone to come because it was almost 8.30 am. Actually, I was starving!

Later, they turn up, one by one with their food. 

THE MAIN DISH:










THE DESSERTS:








 THE SIGHT OF STARVATION:



We were so FULL until evening. But we kept on forcing the food down our throats. Let's do this again!

Comments

Popular Posts