Miss Seroja Ala Bonding Reunion!

There was a time when I feel that I no friends. I was too busy doing everyday routine which was Work, the boys, my mom's place (Family) and my Home. That was the routine every single day. On weekends it was always cleaning up, laundry and cooking. Sometimes we will have a stroll some place near or as far as Putrajaya *eyes rolling*. Sometimes it feels that I have no life beyond that boundaries. My husband have his time every Friday nights with his friends even though it was with his colleague, but that's not work.

Every time I feel this way, I'll take out my mobile phone and started Whatsapps with groups of friends which I actually have many but met once in a blue moon. So, last two weeks I arranged a date with the ladies from Seroja. Ladies ONLY! It has been 10 years when we last met. The husband and kids stayed at home, give a chance to us mommies to catch up in our social life!

The invitation!

The 4 who managed to step a few hours away from commitment. Only Nana and Ezreen couldn't make it.

The first person I met in UiTM, my room mate and bed buddy! Basically BFF.

Misya and Hanim Posh!


The Fantastic 4!

We were a little bit curious how we promoted Kee Heong (the booth at the back).

After lunch at Pizza Hut, we change place. Actually we were embarrassed because we spend 2 hours laughing aloud. People were staring to stare at us. So we went some place else. Nyonya something...

Laugh A Loud!
 
Misya and Me!
 Food weren't everything that day. We ordered only a regular pizza and a platter. But the most important was we had so much to catch up we didn't know where to start. Ok girls next time, I'll prepare an agenda to follow. I miss you gals so much!! Muahssss!

Nana SMSed us and told us to organize the next reunion some time in December. InsyaAllah, we'll do that. Ezreen and Nana: make sure that you're available!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts