Mr. Man!

I know.. I am living with boys. All boys home..Everything they do, of course have to be boyish and manly. But please give a break with the interior design and deco around the house. I am still the queen here!

I once posted in FB about :

"Aduyai...it's either ultra man, spiderman or anything manly... Movie and deco in the house.. When can i ever be feminine?? Tsk tsk tsk..."

It's true. It is so true! Ikram couldn't even leave the house without any of his men. And he must wear one of his ____man t-shirt everyday.

Ultraman on TV! Ultraman on the cabinet as deco!

Ultraman and spiderman on the coffee table when I was doing accounting and shopping!

Ultraman, Spiderman, Ironman and Capt America gathered for a discussion.

Wearing, playing and watching IRONMAN!

Ironman going to school!

Eating with Avengers?

A dinner meeting with the Avengers joined by Spiderman and Superman!
If you ask me about what's going on with the world today? I will absolutely answer, it's okay, we've got the superheroes to save us. The TV is locked with only cartoons. I don't know any latest movies and no idea what's the latest Malay dramas people are talking about.

Anyway, let them be whatever they want since they are still kids. I don't want to block their imagination as long as there's no violence involve.

Comments

Popular Posts