Mr. Climbers @Putrajaya Challenge Park!

One night's plan. We decided to go to Putrajaya Challenge Park. Again Putrajaya! Unfortunately Hilda couldn't join us because she went to IKEA!

My initial plan was to rock climb myself but we were short of people. Nobody was to look over the kids. The kid's rock climbing place was on the second floor. Air-conditioned. And most importantly admission was free for kids. So, I missed my chance to climb.

At first, Irfan was scared to climb up to the top but we asked him to imagine himself as spiderman.
Little Climber.



Ikram, waiting for Irfan to reach the top!

Adult Rock Climbing.

The Putrajaya Challenge Park.

Skaters and Bikers.
 We have got to come here again when the kids are older and next time it's gonna be my turn to climb.

Comments

Popular Posts