Miss Rainbow Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Lana!

Alhamdulillah, we had her Rainbow Birthday, March, 1st.

The Rainbow Invitation!


Grandma made this rainbow dress especially for Birthday Girl!

Blow balloons and ready to go for THE DAY!

This is NOT how I planned.
My brother-in-law called me an event manager because I kept planning and actually because I kept forcing everyone what to do and what to where every time there's something going on.

One of my cousin came to our house one day and coincidentally it was her husband's birthday. We wished him his birthday and I said, "You should have told us sooner. We can prepare a surprise party before you arrive." My BIL said, "Yes, you should have told Ayu. She loves being event manager."

Thank you, bro. *pffft* That's not a bad idea at all. I love the idea. I love being host. I love events. I should rethink about it as a career. Ok, enough with that. It's about Lana's birthday.

So, about the picture *as above*. I instructed every one to where one color of the rainbow. Only ONE! No mix! But it doesn't look like it. Hilma? Definitely not! She was lucky she's the mother of the birthday girl. Or else she's not invited. *LOL* Anyone? Does that look pink to you?


During photograph time, I instructed once again for everyone to queue according to the balloons I arranged. Rainbow colors..Get it? But it went ALL wrong especially to keep the kids still for just a few seconds. *boo hoo*

BBQ!

Everybody in line with rainbow. (Pissed of looking at Hilma)

Singing "Rainbow Birthday"!

Blow out the candle, Lana! Actually the aircond did that for her.

Comments

Popular Posts