Mom's Goodnight Sleep!

Seriously, I can't write without any sort of inspiration and source. What is it? Pictures, of course.

I'm having problem with my notebook or is it my mobile phone? Because I can't seem to transfer my pictures from Mobile to Notebook. The notebook can't detect my mobile. So I can't transfer pictures that led to no mood to write.

Of course I've got other options but it's too troublesome. I can always transfer pics from my computer. I like writing from notebook better than the computer. So it's too troublesome to go to the computer, switch it on, wait for it to warm up, plug in the USB cable, wait for it to detect other device. Bla..bla..bla... Save to pendrive, go back to my notebook and transfer the pics from the pendrive. What do you think? Is it worth it?

Hmm.. considering it.. 

If I write another post after this one, it means I managed the troublesome process. If not, I would already be snoring in my room. The kids would have to sleep on their own. Which they have been doing lately. Awe! So independent or just being abandoned! Awe!
 

Oooh!! It's raining. I love the rain! And it's the best time to SLEEEEEP..........Zzzzzzzz......

Comments

Popular Posts