Miss Doodling!

I am so bored at thinking straight that I purposely Italic'ed tonight's post. At work, all I do is follow regulations. This and that and every thing written. Which pretty much controlled my imagination. I remember the times where I enjoyed daydreaming and doodling during lectures.



That's why I hardly focus in classes. The most focused I did was creating mind map and that was it. Which I also consider as a doodle.

I had read this amazing doodling blog which automatically became my favorite after reading only one post. No much of a reading. Only looking at it's creative drawing and handwriting. I'll post my doodle piece soon, okay. I wonder when I actually can doodle. During meetings? I suppose not. Now I miss going to classes. Maybe I should further studies? For the sake of doodling? Maybe I could take any class. Doodling class? Is there such a thing?

Doodling is a great, fun way of expressing yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts