Miss Spa Birthday!

Well, well, well! I don't seem so lazy after all, huh? I managed the troublesome process and was so excited to transfer my files. Actually, Ikram didn't seem so independent at all, he wants me stay with him tonight. At least I got a few seconds to lay flat on my back, on the comfy bed. Oh, it felt so good!

I love birthdays! And March 14th was Ida's Birthday, my BFF! We scheduled a date. Not just any date. A spa girls day out! This time, Suzy's in! We got ourselves an appointment with Qi Wellness. We had the most relaxing time.  As a birthday gift, we treated Ida for the day's spa.

After the spa session, we intended to hang out for a tea, but Suzy and I have been craving for cakes. First we wanted to go to Wondermilk but we missed the  junction and headed back home. So we had our hang out at Secret Recipe. A too much familiar cake paradise. It was just the 3 of us, so we had 2 slices. One slice of Choc Indulgence, and one Turkish Indulgence (new) which made us eat like piranhas.


Happy 32nd Birthday Ida! May Allah bless you! Let the party started!

My two best friends and most trusted people!

My 21 year old buddy!

Friends, and always will be, InsyaAllah! I love you guys!

Thanks a bunch for the fathers who took great care of the kids while we were pampering ourselves and had 4 hours of quality time. Return home, refreshed!

Comments

Popular Posts