4th quarter 2015 birthdays!

Finally, my last post about 2015.

We celebrated the 4th quarter birthdays on December 27th. It was Mara's, Sofea's, Hilda's, Ikram's, Zayyan's and Hilma's birthday!

I was the most excited organizing this quarter's birthday. I decided the theme, made the invitation, planned the dishes (with Hilda), made the cake and props. I guess I always love playing host. Please bear with me then. I know you have all this while.

I am too tired to write. I'm just gonna let the pictures tell you the story.

Theme: Monsters
Visual: Husband downloaded Monster Inc. and Monster University to watch.
Cake: 3 coloured rainbow cake with oreo eyes.
Attire: Anything colourful/ bright colors.





The Monster Inc. invitation.

This was my second attempt making a rainbow cake. And probably my last.
It was too tedious using a cute little oven.

Ugly monster cake.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!

Comments

Popular Posts