November 2015 at a Glance!

Okay, I failed. Didn't get to complete 2015 posts by dateline. There are now the sounds of fireworks all around me! Teasing me that I failed. My eyes are like panda on the New Year! And my hand and fingers hurt for typing real fast.

I've got a few more important posts to get published. It's important because they are memoirs of my life. 

November 2015 at a Glance!

School was almost over. School holiday's beginning. But we couldn't go anywhere because I was on confinement remember! Poor kids. Bored. This must be their worst school holiday ever!

Ikram's pre- birthday celebrated at his school.

Early birthday!
Farewell 2015 classes! 

Irfan's jello for his class.
Irfan's class celebration.
Ikram's jello for his class.
Ikram's birthday at Day care.

Papa bought the cake and sent to daycare for the kids to celebrate.
Serious birthday boy. He wanted a minion birthday cake but we couldn't find one. It was a last minute set up we didn't have the time to plan and order the minion cake.

Bye- bye Imelda's hair!

Cukur Jambul at 8 days old.
Miss Bald!
Irfan's sports day. He had Taekwando demo.
 

 Ikram also had his sports day!




I couldn't make it to any of the kids' events like birthdays and sports day. 
Boo Hoo! It made me want to cry.

Comments

Popular Posts