while she is sleeping...

While my daughter (I still can't believe I have a daughter :)) was sleeping, I made myself busy around the house:

I baked casseroles and desserts (that was before I started my Atkin diet, by the way, today is my 18th day and already on my 2nd phase). I was so into baking that my mother gave me her precious mixer (after I begged, of course). This mixer is in the family more than 10 years.

After I've started on my Atkin, I have to make myself occupied with other stuff to distract from hunger!

I planned and made a list: Blog list, journal prompts, menus & groceries list, inventory listings, organizing ideas, room to room improvement, DIY ideas, at home projects, house rules, the next birthday party and the theme, arranging events with friends, personal bucket list. I've created my own listography journal, which some I may share in a separate post.

I cleaned and organized the "at-home-projects" based on the lists above. I am trying my 100% to achieve ALL in the list to my satisfaction or else I can't sleep.

I wrote (not in here because I only got 2 posts in 2016, including this) and designed my journal/ planner, which I am loving right now!

So, I must warn you that my next 10 posts will be about these activities. I know, BORRIINNNG! *shrugs* But, I have to, because it's a promise I made when I made the list. 

I've decided to put gardening off my list this year because I'll definitely fail.

I need my husband's handphone for better pictures. When am I ever gonna change mine?

Comments

Popular Posts