shelling out!

I got the weekends all mixed up. We went to Sue Tuya Shell Out Subang Bestari, the same week as Shima's engagement if I'm not mistaken. Nope. My sister in law, Yah didn't attend the engagement but she joined the shell out dinner. Meaning, it wasn't the same week. Okay, it doesn't matter what week it was, but it happened.


My sister-in-law, Na, suggested the place and we dined out.

I was not a seafood lover so I'm not the best person to be commenting on the food. 
To me, it was delicious, considering the price. The kids tried a bite of each but they still prefer the fries *eye roll* I am trying hard to make them into adventurous eaters.

Imelda look! It's MR. CRABBS! 
She seems more amazed with her fingers than the seafood in front of her.


The uniqueness of table setting.


I love crabs the most. Yummy!

That reminds me, I made mee rebus that day. 
Everybody got home hungry and requested for the mee rebus.


Comments

Popular Posts