Marching In! Western Cookin'

March is IN!


I became a little bit useful in the kitchen. Cooking! Feeding the kids and making myself chubby. Seriously! By the way, since I became a step closer to being a minimalist, I spend less. And the only way to spend less on food is by cooking at home. And my mother always remind me to cook myself to feed the family.

Some of the family's favorite dishes are spaghetti and shepherd's pie. And it was easy to make. Ikram even reminded me, "Please make spaghetti every Saturday, Mama."



Spaghetti and Shepherd's pie!
I made cinnamon rolls from scratch. No instant/ ready dough. Recipe from Tasty and Anna Olson. Improvised. It's soft when it's hot but it hardens too quickly. Is it because of the way I knead? Is there any specific way to do that? Or did I bake too long? Hmm... gotta try again. And Admin team have always been the ones I fed. Come on, I can't stuff all of it in my mouth. 4 trays! I brought 2 trays of these rolls to the office and Voila! Gone!

Cinnamon rolls is one of my favorite pastries. But not the family's.


Cinnamon Rolls!

Comments

Popular Posts