February in A Hurry!

I know we only have 28 days in February. But this is moving, way too fast. It's like we're strolling by and the calendar is urging "Come On! Move On!"

So, I'll just do the highlights. We went to the Farm In The City. Great place for kid's experience. I wish they will keep maintaining the place and protect the habitat of these animals.

1. Fishing from Longkang! 
Even though it was just a longkang, we didn't capture a single fish. I bet the fishes have became so immune with the routine that they can read our movement.




2. Pet Village.
The cutest of animals are here! Feed and pet these gorgeous fur balls. I could do this all day.


3. Reptiles!
Ewww! There's no way I'm getting near them. Urgghhh!



4. Freedom!
These animals are free to move around within their compound. We pet them, feed them and admire them with *goo goo* eyes!


5. Our RIDE!
Our car, the Herbie, is parked at the VIP Valet!

We're looking for similar places.

Comments

Popular Posts