Goodbye Shoes!

I got rid quite a lot of shoes this year.

My running shoes, sneakers, crocs and a few others.

Well, it's time to move on. They have seriously served me well and I have been so loyal to them until they wore out.

I wore my Sketchers sneakers the longest. I bought that in Africa, in 2007, I think. Yup definitely. The year I got married and had to go to Africa for a trade fair. I was so into Britney Spears when I was a teenager, that's why I chose that brand.


So, I've been wearing that sneakers ever since. 10 YEARS?! I can't find a picture of that Sketchers. 

Reebok shoes I wore for 5 years.

This is not original Croc. This shoe only last a year.
My original Croc, I wore for 8 years. That's way too long. Longer than an electrical appliance life. Tee-hee!

Comments

Popular Posts