October: Fun Run for Science!

October 15th, 2017, Ida persuaded me to participate in the Fun Run at the National Science Centre. It was 5 km. I haven't run nor jog that far for soooo long. My heart is going to burst. And I even had menstrual cramps that day. I was in total pain!!!



Nevertheless, I can still smile for the camera. And run for 1 hour 5 minutes. Haha!


The new "image" of the National Science Centre. It was colourful. 


We got the FINISHER medal! Yay! It was worth the pain.

But I told Ida, not to mention another run to me for the next few months. I am gonna throw up. Even though this was only a 5km run, but the route was torture! Bukit Damansara! Of course, there are hills. Why did I agree to this?

Anyway, we had fun. We sweat. This have got to be the sweatiest reunion, ever! No wonder the other girls didn't want to join. Let's just have a cup of coffee next time, yeah.

Comments

Popular Posts