Writing exercise

Not only do I have to hit Fitness First to exercise, but to do writing exercise as well. I used to love writing. That was like decades ago. I started writing (not writing abcs okay) when i was 12. That was because i got separated with my family. My late father got transfered to paris. And they've decided to leave me with my grandparents in pahang..boohoo..we had to write letters because there was no telephone at my grandparent's those days (why do i feel like I had lived in the 60s?) I was the one who wrote often and I always have something to tell and write about..*sigh*..I missed those days and I missed my papa.

I kept on writing even to my closest friend which btw in the my class...Suzy, I hope you remember our letters? i took the whole nite writing to you...

In my U years, I love writing in my journal with lots of designs and pictures (scrapbook) in it...and my roomies took the advantage to read them..I have missed that too..hmm....since I got married and came the 2 soldiers of my life (irfan and ikram) i don't seem to have the luxury to spend my time to speak my mind..

My Unpublished writings..My memories..I've put my mind, heart and soul into it..










I hope that I'll keep on writing (whatever)....hwating!

Yours til the meat ball bounce,

Comments

Popular Posts