Headache....everything ache..

I was not able to write yesterday because I was too exhausted for words, to argue, to laugh, and everything..My knees were shaking, my throat was tight, my whole body was so tensed and I felt weak....AND this annoying headache is torture..I've had it for almost 2 weeks now. It comes and goes, as it like....

I've suffered from MIGRAIN headaches all my life...First it was because of my eyesight, then caffeine, chocolates, diets, hormones...best of all, STRESS..although my life is not that stressed...hmmm....

So, what is the cause right now, because it won't go away...*sigh*...dunno...whatever the cause was, I had never and hopefully will never take medication..

Usually I will just take a break and get a good, quiet sleep in a dark room...hmm....but what if it comes every single day?? Hello, I have work to do...you can't come and go as you wish..Please don't torture me like this...*deep breaths*

I have read an article to get rid of migrain before it gets agonizingly painful. All we need:
1) Take ginger root capsule
2)Take a hot bath without immersing head (hmm, really...I'll probably enjoy that)
3) Rest in a quiet room, undisturbed (yup, done this)
4) Put ice pack on pain (okay, will try)
5) Sleep (yup, done this too)
6) Self talk (I do this all the time, but only in my head)
7) Relax shoulders by moving forward & back
8) Tilt head to left, right, forward and back..




HWATING!! I will try whatever it is to kill this pain...

Comments

Popular Posts