Still working during leave?? Say what??

This Istanbul process have been haunting me from May....*ghost sound effect*...After the raya mood I've caught up..*fireworks*, and the leave I've applied for today (26th)..yet, I 've just received a call, last night from TC Istanbul...looks like I have to go to the office to rearrange the documents ASAP before couriered ... *bomb*..Why do this office registration thing-y have to spoil my raya (every year)...Last year was Chengdu's registration...(no offence, Chengdu)

Although, it spoils everything I've plan for: but Duh...I still have to do it, right..Saya yang menurut perintah. Anyways, I pity Mr MNA, the rep there. Knowing the tedious process and communicating with the Turks. I'll do my best to assist you, Sir. We will make the mission to open a legal office in Istanbul a reality. And this would be my baby and something I'll sure to be proud of...*Chaiyuk!!* And that it's worth sending me to istanbul for recce of office. The pics:







Go for it, Hidayu..You'll proof it..

Comments

Popular Posts