Balik Kampung

Irfan packed his toys to bring balik kampung..




We've depart for Kuantan after 'berbuka' yesterday..Luckily there was no congestion *phew*.. we arrived at midnite..I was so sleepy *yawn and snore*. So was Irfan & Ikram. However, when we arrived, we were all wide awake. And the boys wouldn't sleep until 2am.

This morning Irfan went to the market to buy brokoli, potatoes and carrots for Ikram's porridge..*nyumm*



We'll be going back to Kuala Lipis on Mon probably after sahur..where will be meeting the rest of the family..going to be so meriah..Can't wait..will keep updates after..

I'm thinking of meeting up for raya gathering with my friends from school especially Ida and Suzy.

Oh-oh, this major headache is back. Maybe I should go for a massage today..then later in the afternoon, we went to Teluk Cempedak, like always.


My boys enjoying the sand & scenery.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

Comments

Popular Posts