Need therapy

I can just picture myself in Thai Odyssey, laying down and enjoying the minty, fresh and strong exotic aroma while my back being massaged..Wow..wouldn't it feel great and pampering? It most definitely will after hours of sitting and staring in front of the computer like this...even stretching won't help..Gals, let's visit Thai Odyssey or 'ala-ala' that..my back and feet hurts....

That sure look and feel relaxing..should we try it?

My sister is always telling me that I have poor posture...

"You're always slouching..stop it..you'll hurt your back"

I know she's right..she's a physiotherapist...why should I argue??

My friend always says:

"You're always crossing your leg..and now you're complaining to me??"

I know she's right too..

It all started with habits.and it got stuck in me forever....

I've invited some of my BFs to a Massage & Spa Day out....please say "yes" Gals....after Raya, okay?...I really hope they'll say "definitely for you, babe"...


Comments

Popular Posts