Madam Busiest Mom!

I'm getting really terrible at this. I have got to get my act back together or else I'll just lose my touch. I owe R&S 2 posts before 12 midnite and it's impossible.

Last weeks issue: Madam Busiest Mom!

A handful!
Ikram have become more dependent on me. He'll follow me around the house. Sometimes he'll cling on my leg that I had to drag my leg to walk with him on. I've been trying to ignore his demand just to make him give up. But until today he never does. He's sitting right beside me right now, watching me write.

Monday: My Movie Night was not so bad. I watched "The Impossible". The tsunami true story. It was sad and I can't imagine losing my kids and family like that. It was just so heart breaking.

Tuesday: My Game Night was just Bubble Classic and me. The boys ignored me again or was I just too tired with the arguing and commanding them around that I isolated myself in my room and played Bubble Classic. It have been long and I can't remember the details.

Wednesday: My Homemade Remedy is getting pretty boring. It's once again egg white and a squeeze of lemon. A traditional facial taught by my aunt. I didn't have any cucumber in my fridge or else it would be two slices of cucumber on my eyes. That's it. Should have googled for it.

Thursday: Alhamdulillah, I've read Yassin but we couldn't join the Asma al-Husna at our mosque.

Friday: Oh, yeah, it was a public holiday for us, Kuala Lumpur. But I had to work. Half the day. And hurried home so that my husband could do Friday prayers. I was craving for satay so we went to Satay Hj Samuri. 

Still craving for satay as a upload this photo.

Mr. Comot!

Eating with too much pleasure.

I read a recipe book which of course not reading. It's more like a flipping through the pages looking at pictures that made me crave. No scrapbooking. *sigh*

Saturday: Early morning, I imported a babysitter, while the kids were still asleep. I sent my husband to the office. He volunteered to attend My Beautiful Malaysia in Kelantan. I was suppose to de-clutter but I did a mess instead. I sorted out things I don't want, pile it at the end of the hall and did nothing. The mess I made was not throwing them out. My house now look like a garage/ recycling centre. I did made lunch. Ayam kurma and exaggerate to everyone including Whatsapps to my high school friends, who still won't believe that I cook.


The Ayam Kurma I exaggerated about.

Counting his Upin Ipin Colllection.

That afternoon I went to my mother's to let the boys play with their bikes. My mother then invited us to go back to my grandma's house the next morning.


Sunday: Unplanned. We went home to Kuala Lipis to visit my grandparents. I drove back at 7.30am and we arrived at the Pasar Tani around 10.00am. It had been ages since I last came here.


The giant catfish.

The normal size catfishes.

This is what we're here for. Fresh river patin and talapia.

Soursop. Can't resist anything sour.

Eating fried or steamed. Absolutely finger-licking awesome!
We got home at 9.00pm and slept. We were exhausted and full.

That week, no home improvement project and blogging for me. But I still catch up with my friends via cyberspace.

 I would also like to admit, I slept on the sofa the whole week. I even slept before the boys did. I was probably snoring when they were watching their cartoons. My home was a hotel the whole week. I only came home to sleep.


Comments

Popular Posts