Miss Borderline!

Arggghhhhh!!! I've got the result from the blood test. What happened to my cholesterol? Now, I'm in the borderline group!! OMG!! I am not THAT obese but it proves how I eat. I haven't really exercise this past couple of months. Haiya!!! This is such a terrible news and it troubled me this past days. I can't even stop talking about it to my husband.

The blood result.
from Google.



First step: I promise, from now on. Actuallly, I have already implemented it. No more sweet stuff, no fat, no oily food and no calorie food. I'm serious and I will have to need a spanking if I fail. Eating is the hardest temptation of my life. I am gonna start drinking ONLY mineral/ plain water or green tea or lemon. That's it.

The doctor warned me to cut down on red meat. I've been craving for red meat my whole life. I never get tired of it. *sobbing* But whatever it takes to reduce this bad cholesterol.

I got this from Google (Woman Daily Fashion) and will try to follow as well as improvise from time to time.






Second step: I need exercise. I only did some simple toning exercises in the house which didn't really contribute to much sweat. So I've decided, it's tennis day on Saturday mornings with husband and kids. We already started this morning. Along with my husband's colleagues. It was fun.


The kids rummaging through my handbag for some chocolates during their time-off.

Playing doubles with my husband.

Training Ikram.

3 bachelor babysitters.


 
Swimming on Sundays. I have just invited Suzy to join me. Let's just hope both of us wake up early to achieve the goal. My second note to Suzy if she doesn't wake up to join me, "Just make sure Din is not at the balcony."

Calories to burn:


Tennis would burn 346 calories per hour.
Swimming would burn 500 calories.
Skipping = 700 calories. An hour? Seriously. I could break the Guinness World Record if I skip for an hour.
Aerobics = 405 calories.
Jogging = 500 calories.

I'm wishing myself Good Luck!

Comments

Popular Posts