Miss Sleeper!

This whole have been (how should I describe it) almost crazy. Work, work and more work. Especially when almost everyone is not in the office. Okay, I kept reminding myself, I'm not gonna write about any of my office chaotic life. But because of the craziness around during the day, made me a sleeping freak.

I'm shameless to announce that I've slept another week on the sofa as early as 9.00pm without any of the routine being touched.

Monday: No movies. Just sleep.

Tuesday: No games. Just sleep.

Wednesday: No pampering nor music. Just sleep.

Thursday: I did read Yassin though, right after Maghrib. After Isya' was a lullaby.

Friday: I went to Putrajaya for a meeting and after, I had a quick stop to meet Misha, my college friend. She just got back from Penang but I insist on seeing her. I went to her house and had a chat. I had to rush back to the office to fetch the kids.


At night, there was no reading. No scrapbooking. Just a goodnight early sleep again

Saturday: I did laundry and had to work half the day. I had to bring this little kid with me and he humiliated me wearing like that. He got his bermuda pants wet when he fell at the Sports Arena.



In the afternoon, we went to Taman Layang-layang for exercise. The kids get to ride their bikes. There was sure lots to eat and spend our ka-ching $.





Sunday: I did laundry and we went out in the afternoon because I was craving for pizza. That's about it.


Comments

Popular Posts