Our Little Organization!

I was nearly giving up putting away toys. Almost lost my patience. Almost screamed. However, knowing what their mother can turn into (a woman hulk) made Irfan and Ikram slowly picking up their toys that was all over the floor. We almost had no where to put our feet onto. *Arggghh!* Thinking about it made me mad.

They tried to follow their mother's instruction with innocent looking faces that almost made me melt. So to make it fun, I taught them about organizing. I started to make labeling when I realize they couldn't read yet. So I made labels by drawing the items.

They understand the minute they saw the drawings.

Top compartment: All Superheroes toys, Bottom compartment: Obviously cars, people!

Two boxes of superheroes CDs.
 As a conclusion, they understood the motive of having boxes. And understood the objective of 5S! The most important of all they are still stuck to the system because I overheard Ikram correcting Irfan, who mistakenly put in a superhero toy into the car compartment. A sigh of relief! This is where I found out their different personality. Ikram is organized and Irfan is a "cincai" kind of person.

Comments

Popular Posts