Mr Independent Convocation!

I couldn't take leave when the most important event happened to my son! His convocation! Although it is not a degree or master's convocation, it is still the beginning of a fruitful success. His confidence and pride! That's how I feel anyway. I know that he really don't know what's going on.

I have persuaded Irfan that I couldn't come to his convocation and so did most of his friend's parents. To not let him feel too bad. Fortunately he didn't mind. I told him to smile so that I could see him in his pictures.

And fortunately I got the permission to get a time-off. So, I sneaked and peaked so I could see him but not to show myself in front of him. Just in case he gets all "manja" if he sees me.

Irfan with his teacher!

The smile we practiced. :)

Awe the kids are so cute. Waiting to eat their breakfast.

That smile again! He is such an independent boy. He listened to what I say! This picture made me want to cry. I'm sorry I couldn't be there long enough to watch over you.

The boy friends.

With their teacher.
Grateful for Ila's pictures. I wouldn't have any memories of this if it weren't for your camera! I am definitely gonna come to you convocation next year. And everything that means a lot to your milestone!

Comments

Popular Posts