Our Winter Sonata!

This is what I've been waiting for! The event and updating about the event! There was once when we went through old pictures, we came across a few pictures of me and my family in Washington. It was snowing and it was knee height. Irfan asked me, "When is it gonna snow in Malaysia?"

"It's never going to snow in Malaysia unless it's gonna be the end of the world." Suddenly I was explaining on how the earth works, the weathers, the four seasons, etc..etc.. Answering to ALL his WHYs. 

He asked "When can we get to play in the snow?" 

On that day, I thought, "when am I ever gonna bring them play in the snow like I once did?"

I was determined to let them experience one of my favorite season one day. The closest place to have snow is in iCity, Shah Alam. The closest and the cheapest. *pfft*

And we finally did the last few weeks. The kids were so thrilled, they've been waiting for that day for so long. They've even mentioned it to Lana. So I brought Lana along.

Ice!

The snow bear!

Wee-HOO! We love being cold!



I was so pissed of with Imaya about this pic.

I took her picture with such perfection AND SO REAL!

At the EXIT!
The entrance fee was RM25 for adults and RM20 for children (including the winter coats).

It was freezing cold in the ice box. My fingers were ice cold and it felt numb. Luckily I brought the kid's gloves and snow caps. Everyone wore socks and full covered shoes. It seems that they weren't that cold. They were running every where. They were HAPPY and had FUN. I was HAPPY too. 

My husband couldn't handle the cold and he insisted to go out after half an hour. I told him earlier at home, to wear something thick and warm. He said he was okay with just long sleeve t-shirt. I shrugged. When he came out shivering. I said, "I told you so." He said, "I didn't expect it to be SO COLD." Even though it is still in Malaysia, that was snow (ice), man, of course it's cold!

It was a shame and a waste we had to leave after only half an hour there. *cries of regret*

Anyway, it was near and we have lots of time to visit again. Lana wanted to bring her Mommy and Daddy the next time we come.

Comments

Popular Posts